Newborn Photography Perth
Baby & Newborn Photography Perth
I love what I do and am always fine-tuning my photography skills from:
- going to workshops and learning from the best of the best;
- taking on new technology with cameras, lenses, and lighting equipment;
- mastering new editing techniques;
- mastering new baby and newborn posing techniques;
- providing personified and friendly customer service;
- broadening my huge collection of props, beanies, baskets, wraps and blankets;
- to always improving my own personal photographic style without being ‘experimental’
Recently I had the pleasure of meeting a reporter from Weekend Notes. After photographing her gorgeous 10-month old girl, I was pleasantly surprised to receive a glowing article written about the service. I am extremely humbled and grateful for her time in writing this. Feel free to read it here on Weekend Notes.
I have been working in the photography industry for many years and have had the blessings of many hundreds of happy and satisfied customers.
Whenever I look past at my work, it always raises a smile at all the happy loving families. So many beautiful families that I have met because they are confident in my services to capture their happiness and love in a few photographs to cherish forever.
If you are after a professional newborn and baby photographer who is well-established and highly skilled. Who has a unique and beautiful style, and years of professional experience, then look no further. If you live in Perth and the surrounding areas, you are more than welcome to contact me. Even if you reside in the country and you are happy to travel to my cosy and comfortable studio near the Joondalup/Wanneroo area, please contact me for a full price list.
We hope you can browse through the many newborn and baby sessions I have provided over the years. Thanks for taking the time to read this small excerpt and I hope to meet you and your little bundle of joy in the near future.